Monmouth Twin DYO
Monmouth Twin Towers:
An imposing Climbing Frame offering excellent play value and sturdy construction. similar
to the Arundel Twin Towers, bu with larger platforms and an additional Climbing Rope at
the end of the swing arm offering an extra play feature for older children.
Step 1: Take Your Towers
- The next part is to choose a roof for your tower, beow are the options of what
can be used with this tower:
- Choose Your Roof:
The Monmouth Twin can only be fitted with a triangle roof:
Step 2: Choose Your Tower Connector
- Below is a list of options that you can use to connect your arundel towers.
Clatter Bridge: Football net:
Step 3: Choose Your Tower Add Ons
- Below is a list of options that you can add onto the Arundel Twin Tower.
Commando Net: Picnic Table:
Monkey Bars: Staircase:
Climbing Ramp: Rock Climbing
Step 4: Decide If You Want A Swing Frame
- The swing frame is a major feature point of any climbing frame. What the big feature
with Action Swing Frames is that you can configure them in a number of different ways.
Not only that, but you have the option to make it a single swing frame if your short
Below are a few diagrams illustrating how the swing frame can be configured:
Double Swing Frame: Single Swing Frame:
- In our example above we have used the double swing frame as shown below:
Monmouth Twin Tower and Double Swing Frame:
Step 4: Choose Wether You Want A Swing Add On
- The Action Swing Frame comes with an exciting add called the Assult Course.
Built with a rock climbing face on the front and a cargo net at the back it’s
gauranteed that this add on will create hours of fun. Example Shown Below:
Step 4: Choose Your Swing Frame Accessories
- Now that you have your climbing frame system, it’s the step where you can
add the fun bits for the kids. The main attraction of the Action swing frames is
that they have the ability to interchange the swings. So you can have a variety
of swing seats to use at any one time. Added to that, all the swing frame
come with an extension barto allow a single attachment swing to be fitted to add
to the fun.
- Below is the range of swings that can added to this swing frame:
Baby Seat: Baby Growing Seat: Swing Rings: Flexible Seat:
Tyre Swing: Monkey Seat: Wooden Seat: Rocket Rider:
Rope Ladder: Rubber Seat: Trapeeze Bar Horizontal
And Rings: Tyre Swing:
Step 5: Would You Like A Slide?
- A slide is always a focus on a climbing frame, we always put slides on our
combinations because it’s great for young and older kids alike. With the slides,
there is even more modularity available as you can change where the slides
sits on the platform or even connect it onto another tower.
Step 6: Choose Your Layout
- The layout of your climbing frame is very important, now that you have
figured out what items you would like to make up the climbing frame, you
now have to figure out how you are going to lay it out. Below are a few
examples of our standard pack layout.